Engineer and Computer Science PhD with a specialization in Computer Networks, my current area of focus is WebRTC. I have a wide range of interests for new technologies, from OpenGL rendering to robotics and 3D printing.
I'm open to contract missions, please drop me a message if interested.
If you are here, you might want to have a look at some of my open source projects:
- libdatachannel, a WebRTC Data Channels C++ standalone implementation
- libjuice, a UDP Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) library written in C
- Violet, a lightweight STUN and TURN server for ICE written in C
- Eyepot, a 3D-printed four-legged robot based on a Raspberry Pi Zero
- Plasteac, a 3D-printed robotic dancing teapot based on an Arduino board
- Telebot, an open-source 3D-printed telepresence robot with web control
- My adventures retro-engineering and readapting old French Minitels
- The Pipotomatix (in-joke from my engineering school, in French)
- Skypirates, a 3D game based on my own engine (discontinued, in French)
- Teapotnet, a peer-to-peer social network for file sharing (discontinued)