Engineer and Computer Science PhD with a specialization in Computer Networks, my current area of focus is WebRTC. I have a wide range of interests for new technologies, from OpenGL rendering to robotics and 3D printing.
I'm open to contract missions, please drop me a message if interested.
If you are here, you might want to have a look at some of my personal projects:
- libdatachannel, a WebRTC DataChannels C++ standalone implementation
- libjuice, a UDP Interactive Connectivity Establishment library written in C
- Eyepot, a 3D-printed four-legged robot based on a Raspberry Pi Zero
- Plasteac, a 3D-printed robotic dancing teapot based on an Arduino board
- Telebot, an open-source 3D-printed telepresence robot with web control
- Skypirates, a 3D game based on my own engine (old project, in French)
- The Pipotomatix (in-joke from my engineering school, in French)